Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa – Subclass 476

Are you a recent graduate of engineering field? Do you want to work in Australia? Do you want to explore or travel Australia?

The Subclass 476 visa may be the best available option for you.

When you apply, you must have completed an engineering course for which you were awarded a degree or higher qualification in the last 2 years. This could be a:

  • bachelors degree
  • masters degree
  • doctoral degree
  • postgraduate diploma

This qualification must be an engineering discipline, such as:

  • civil engineering
  • structural engineering
  • chemical engineering
  • environmental engineering
  • electrical and electronics engineering
  • mechanical, production and plant engineering
  • mining and material engineering


You can live and work in Australia for 18 Months

Contact us today on to know more about this visa, and our amazingly affordable fees.